Career at Rayvat
At Rayvat, we have developed a culture that encourages employees to be most creative, innovative and energized. We reward intelligence, dedication and out-of-the-box thinking; if you acquired these, Rayvat will be the perfect launch pad for your dream job.
For any vacancy related information please drop mail to email@example.com.
Provide exemplary accounting services to clients, including creating portfolios and new budgets for client business projects while providing strong customer service and giving accounting advice where necessary.
- Creates monthly financial reports, including cash-flow, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Conducts monthly review of all management accounts.
- Oversee daily financial activities of client accounts and books.
- Prepare end-of-year reports and statements for number of clients.
- Prepares and file company and personal tax returns in or on behalf of clients.
- Liaises with existing clients to answer queries and give accounting advice
- Provides any necessary outsourced accounting advice to clients, including preparing accounting packages for small-businesses and managing investments.
Skills and Qualifications
Qualified Accountant With Two or More Years UK Business Tax Experience, Strong Computer and Spreadsheet Skills, Degree in Accounting or Business Management, VAT Preparation and Filing, Payroll Experience, Bookkeeping Experience, Team Management Skills, Strong Communication Skills, Detail-Oriented, Strong Organization, Customer-Facing Experience, Customer Service Skills, Time-Management, Familiar With Investment Account Management, Possess Current Knowledge of UK Tax Procedures.